If you use Worksoft Certify for automated testing and have upgraded to at least version 8.1, there is a useful training video on the Process and Data editor. It’s a bit hard to find, so here’s how you find it:
- Open and login to Certify
- On the top toolbar, select Help / Contents
- In the Help screen, select Search
- Search for Process and Data
- Select “Process and Data Editor”…should be the first result
- About half way down the page, you should see a cheesy film reel icon (bad clipart). To the right of that is a like to click (“here”) that will start the video. You might have to scroll down to click the play button
And, there you go!
We are getting started with Certify testing. If I come across any tips, I’ll try to post them out here. Would love to hear experiences from any other Certify users out there.