In SAP, T-code F110 allows to you process Payment Proposals and Payment Runs. Sometimes you might come across the error message “Company codes ####/#### do not appear in proposal [date] [proposal ID]; correct”. This basically means that the Proposal run isn’t finding any invoices that can be paid.
In some cases, you may not get that error message, but your vendor isn’t showing up in the Proposal.
Here are several things that you can check to troubleshoot this problem:
- Make sure the Vendor (or the invoice) has the same Payment Method your using in your Proposal – use XK03 or FK03 to view the vendor
- In the Parameters, make sure you have specified the vendor or a range of vendors that includes yours
- Make sure there is no payment block on the vendor (including FK08 confirmations for sensitive fields)
- Make sure the vendor doesn’t have a Debit balance
- Make sure there isn’t a payment block on the invoices you want to pay
- Make sure that the invoices that aren’t blocked don’t have a Debit balance
- Make sure the Vendor is NOT in an EXISTING PROPOSAL
That last one got me while doing some Payment Method testing. We checked everything we could think of, and it came down to #7.
Hope that helps!